Welcome to Identifiers.org!
Identifiers.org is a system providing resolvable persistent URIs used to identify data for the scientific community, with a current focus on the Life Sciences domain. The provision of resolvable identifiers (URLs) fits well with the Semantic Web vision, and the Linked Data initiative.
For further information, please refer to the following publication: Identifiers.org and MIRIAM Registry: community resources to provide persistent identification.
Board of trustees
Identifiers.org is a community project which activities are overseen by the following board of trustees:
- Michel Dumontier (Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada - Bio2RDF, W3C HCLS)
- Michael Galperin (NCBI, USA - NAR Database issue)
- Pascale Gaudet (Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics, Geneva, Switzerland - BioDBCore)
- Lee Harland (Connected Discovery, UK - Open PHACTS)
- Henning Hermjakob (EMBL-EBI, Hinxton, UK - Reactome)
- Michael Hucka (California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, USA - SBML)
- Toshiaki Katayama (Database Center for Life Science, Japan - BioRuby, BioHackathon)
- Nicolas Le Novère (EMBL-EBI, Hinxton, UK - BioModels Database)
- Philippe Rocca-Serra (Oxford University, Oxford, UK - BioSharing)
- Mark Wilkinson (Centre for Plant Biotechnology and Genomics, Madrid, Spain - LSRN, SADI)
If you have any queries or experience any issues with this service, please contact: biomodels-net-support [AT] lists.sf.net